Monday, May 2, 2011

Firsts.....




Well, today we had a first. Tucker's first swimming experience. Well, it wasn't really swimming, just dipping our feet in the water because the water at our friends the Minter's pool (thanks Chad and Molly!) wasn't quite warm enough yet to actually submerge ourselves in the water. I think we might have started shivering if we would have went for a dip in the water so we decided to just play for a few minutes in the water with our feet. Tucker seemed to not mind the water. But he didn't go crazy for it either. Maybe come August he will really be able to enjoy the pool.
He is such a cute baby! He is smiling and cooing all the time! I just enjoy every moment we all have together....except for when he is screaming his head off in the car. But I still try to just thank God for him even though this is the toughest thing I have ever done in my life. I love Travis and Tucker so much and enjoy being their favorite gal....hopefully :)
Love you all!
Holly

No comments: