Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Breakfast time






Here are some pics from breakfast time this morning. Tucker had just finished eating and he was sitting in his chair watching Super Why. He is just so cute and a total mess! He is into everything now. He is crawling everywhere and pretty fast too! I have to keep my eyes on him at all times!!

I enjoy the days that I get to spend with him. Today was the first day that he sat still for about 2 or 3 minutes and we snuggled on the couch. He is such a blessing from the Lord.

Thank you Lord for blessing us with Tucker. He has made me realize that you are even more real than I knew you were before you brought him into our lives.I need you even more everyday so that I can be the best mother that I can be. Give me strength to be more and more like you.

I love ALL my family!!
Holly

**I added a few other pics from Tucker sitting on his Dinosaur and cooling it in his car.

No comments: