Sunday, May 11, 2008

What a Day!!

I FINALLY DID IT!!!


On Friday, May 9th, I graduated from GSW in Americus, Ga. I was so excited my daddy said I smiled the whole time. I was so overwhelmed by how all the hard work paid off. Now...it has taken me a total of 10 years to get to this point but better late than never!

I am so thankful to Jesus Christ for all he has done for me and for all the times he has forgiven me when I was not forgivable! He is an amazing Savior! I also want to thank the Lord for Travis! He is the BEST husband in the whole world! I can't believe he even agreed to go on a date with me and then chose me to be his wife!! He is everything I could ever asked for! I want to thank my parents also for always believing in me when I did not believe in myself. For telling me I was intelligent when I kept saying I was too dumb for college. My family is amazing and I thank the Lord for them everyday. I thank the Lord for my friend Joanna! She was there through all the GSW drama and was my sanity when I was about to lose my mind at the awful school!! Thanks Jo I love you!
I love all of you who supported me and gave me encouragement when I needed it the most!!
Holly

No comments: