Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It sure is strange...


It sure is strange being here in Mississippi! I haven't gotten use to it yet....that's for sure! I want to thank mama, daddy, tom, linda and lauren for helping us get moved to Mississippi. I am so thankful that I have such a great family to depend on!!

Well I am trying to study for my Praxis test which is this saturday but as you can see i am on the internet. I am very bored out here. I sometimes feel like we live in a retirement community because it is so very quiet in our neighborhood. There is a plus to living here.....the beach!!!!

I am posting a pic of the beach 30 minutes from our house!! It is nice! but I sure do miss my family!
anyway, back to studying!!
Love ya'll

Travis and Holly




This is what Izzy does all day!!






the beach in Biloxi



No comments: